1. Listings will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service of Mountain Lakes Board of Realtors.
2. Listings will appear on Sherry McCollum, Associate Broker with Ralph L. Crisp Realty Co., Inc website: www.anorthcarolinahome.com. Any changes made thru the Multiple Listing Service will also be changed on our website.
3. Listings entered into the Mountain Lakes Board of Realtors MLS will automatically be syndicated to other on line Real Estate Websites, such as Realtor.Com, Zillow, Trulia and others.
4. A flyer will be made for each listing and sent out to surrounding property owners announcing the availability of the property.
5. A brochure about the listing will be created and displayed in an MLS brochure box located at the property.
6. Listings held by Sherry McCollum, Associate Broker with Ralph L. Crisp Realty Co., Inc will be added to our Facebook Page and updated frequently.
7. Professional photographs will be taken of the listed property for use on the MLS listing as well as thru a Virtual Tour that will be created of the property.
8. With owners approval, a sign will be placed on the property announcing that it is "For Sale".
9. The brochure mentioned in number 5, above, will be available to the property owner for distribution as they choose.
10. A Listing Book will be prepared for each residential listing and placed in the home for anyone being shown the property to view the details. The Listing Book will contain the MLS sheet, Residential Property Disclosure, Mineral Rights Disclosure, A copy of the deed, A copy of deed restrictions (if applicable), A copy of the survey (if available) or the county plat if survey is not available, the county tax card sheet and any other pertinent information about the property.
12. All of these Marketing Steps will expose your property to the most buyers possible. These steps, coupled with listing your property at a fair price will help get it sold in the least amount of time possible. Associate Broker, Sherry McCollum with Ralph L. Crisp Realty Co., Inc, will provide you with a free of charge Comparative Market Analysis, when you decide to list your property, so that you have a better idea of a fair price to attract a buyer.